Monday, November 16, 2009

Mother's Market & Udi's Bread

http://www.mothersmarket.com
http://www.udisfood.com

We were near Mother's Market last Friday and on a whim, my husband suggested we run in and see if they carry Udi's Bread (I love him!). I had checked a couple of months ago and didn't find it. We hit the jackpot Friday! Mother's Market carries both Udi's bread and pizza crusts and the price is right! We paid just $4.39 for a loaf of bread. In the past, I've paid as much as $8 for GF bread that tasted less than great.

Udi's ships their bread frozen, but it wasn't in the freezer case at Mother's...just the regular bread section. I put my bread in the refrigerator, but next time will leave it on the shelf. It dried out within days and started to fall apart. I am going to use the remainder of this loaf for stuffing cubes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Udi's Gluten Free,

    So glad you discovered Udi's Gluten Free in the OC at Mother's Market.

    We recommend our bread to be on the counter for 5 -7 days, in the fridge for 21 days and in the freezer for about 6 months.

    I am concerned about the product drying out and would like to learn more about your experience.

    Thank you again for your kind words and love for Udi's Gluten Free!

    Be Udiful

    Heather Collins
    Marketing
    Udi's Gluten Free
    heather@udisfood.com

    ReplyDelete